In Chicago, they say on St. Patrick’s Day everyone is Irish.
For the serious fans of St. Patrick’s Day festivities, everyone is Irish for the whole month of March.
That kind of commitment to having a good time requires intensive training. And the perfect event to kick off March’s St. Patrick’s Day happenings is the LUCK OF THE IRISH IMPROV SHOW by Any Suggestions? Improv Troupe at Steel Beam Theatre in St. Charles on Saturday March 4th at 7:30 PM.
Having launched the careers of Bill Murray, Steve Carell, Jim and John Belushi, Chris Farley, and Tina Fey, the Chicago Improv community is world renowned. One of the most hilarious improv groups in the area is Any Suggestions? and you will not want to miss the LUCK OF THE IRISH ENTERTAINMENT SPECTACULAR.
How big will it be? According to Rep. George Santos, it will be the biggest event in the history of St. Charles (or perhaps the world)!
After declaring that he invented St. Patrick’s Day, Rep. George Santos promised the following for the upcoming Any Suggestions? show:
- There will be tightrope walking (or at least the cast will floss their teeth before the show).
- There will be a concert featuring Taylor Swift, Foo Fighters, and Beyonce (or at least you can listen to the radio in your car on the way to the show)
- There will be a Battle Royale Cage Match between The Rock and Roman Reigns (or at least you can argue with your friends over who will be the designated driver)
- Everyone who attends will be guaranteed $1 Million upon entry (or at least Steel Beam Theatre is offering a special Buy One Get One Ticket Offer use code: Funny)
What is really instore for you when you make plans to join Steel Beam Theatre for the LUCK OF THE IRISH LIFE CHANGING ENTERTAINMENT THRILL RIDE is a night of comedic skits and games reminiscent of Second City, Saturday Night Live, and Whose Line is it Anyway.
Some of the items on the comedy menu for Saturday include:
- Questions Only (where you get to enforce the rules!)
- 6 O’clock News (inspired by Weekend Update and The Daily Show)
- Murder Mystery (a playful whodunit that will leave you gasping for breath)
- The Irish Drinking Song Game (need we say more?)
The cast of players for the evening will include some of comedy’s finest: Andy Buel, April Noel, Brian Freeman, Chelsea Smith, Katelin Stack, and Trace Gamache.
Remember how you splurged for a romantic night out for Valentine’s Day and you ended up getting lucky?
The downtown St. Charles area where Steel Beam Theatre is located is a beautiful location with many great restaurants and ample free parking. That makes a night out to see LUCK OF THE IRISH YOU’RE GOING TO GET SO LUCKY YOU’LL BE BOW LEGGED IMPROV SHOW with Any Suggestions? the perfect date night to rekindle that Valentine’s Day romance. Get lucky all over again!
If you enjoy practicing the age-old art of imbibing, toss a few back with your friends before heading over to Steel Beam Theatre for an amazing night of comedy, hijinks, and belly laughs with Any Suggestions? LUCK OF THE IRISH EARTH SHATTERINGLY BRILLIANT IMPROV SHOW.
Even if you don’t drink, it’s still going to be the funniest damn show in the city!
March 4 at 7:30 PM in St. Charles. Don’t miss it!
Tickets are available through Steel Beam Theatre. Visit www.SteelBeamTheatre.com or call the box office at (630) 587-8521.
Steel Beam Theatre is conveniently located at 111 W. Main Street in downtown St. Charles – a stone’s throw away from the city and most of the suburbs that really matter.
Use Code: Funny for BOGO Tickets
Peace. Love. Trust.
Rikki Lee Travolta
If you appreciate the nature of my words here, I ask that you take just a moment to share this article with your social media of choice. Please help spread the word about The Life and Times of Rikki Lee Travolta to family and friends.
Follow me on Facebook Rikki Lee Travolta (/rikki.travolta), Facebook The Life and Times of Rikki Lee Travolta (/rikkileetravolta), LinkedIn (/rltravolta) and Twitter (@RikkiLeeTV)
They are a very talented and creative group of individuals! That would be a fun date!!!!